Ledding Library offers free cultural passes for patrons to check out. Call the library to reserve a pass (503-786-7580) or drop in to see what's available.
Passes check out for one day, and each patron can check out one pass at a time. Visit the library catalog to see passes available at other libraries in the county.
|Lan Su Chinese Garden
239 NW Everett Portland OR 97209
|503-228-8131||November 1 - March 31: 10 am - 5 pm
April 1 - October 31: 9 am - 6 pm
|2 Adults & 2 Children (18 or younger)|
|Crystal Springs Rhododendron Garden
SE 28 Avenue (one block north of Woodstock) Portland, OR 97202
|503-771-8386||April 1—September 30: 6 am—10 pm
October 1—March 31: 6 am—6 pm
Monday—Tuesday: Free admission
|Family of 4|
April 1 - September 30: 10 am - 7 pm (Mon: 12 noon - 7 pm)
October 1 - March 31: 10 am - 4 pm
|Family in the same household or 2 adults & children|
3229 NW Pittock Dr. Portland, OR 97210
Febuary 1 - June 30: 11 am - 4 pm daily
July 1 - August 31: 10 am - 5 pm daily
September 1 - December 31: 11 am - 4 pm daily
Closed all of January and some major holidays
|2 Adults and 2 Children|
Portland Art Museum
Tue, Wed, Sat : 10 am - 5 pm
Closed some major holidays
2 adults are admitted for $5 each to the Portland Art Museum. Children 17 and under are always free.
*Additional special exhibition fees may apply.
Portland Children's Museum
|503-223-6500||Daily: 9am - 5pm (March 1 - Labor Day)
||1 Adult & 2 Children . Children must be accompanied by an adult.|
Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum
Daily 9am - 5pm
Closed some major holidays
2 adults or 1 child & 1 adult
General admission to Museum and Firearms exhibit
*The pass also includes a $5 discount for 1 individual to the Water Park and a $1 discount to the theater. The pass also allows a 10% discount in the gift shop.
- Borrowers must be 18 years of age or older with a LINCC card in good standing.
- Loan is for 1 day with no renewals.
- Return pass on the day used at least one hour before closing. This will allow the next person to pick up before closing.
- Pass must be returned to Ledding library of Milwaukie ONLY.
- If the day of use is a closed day for the library you may return the pass in the bookdrop before opening on the next day of business.
- Reservations may be made in person or by phoning the library.
- Reserved passes are available for pickup one hour before closing on the night prior to the intended day of use.
- The number of persons admitted to a particular venue will vary. Call the site for specific admission information not contained on the case or in the brochure.
- $5.00 late charge per day—up to the cost of the pass, starting at library opening time the first day.
- Charge for a lost pass is the actual replacement cost of the pass.
- All pass privileges will be lost until Cultural Pass charges are paid.